Monday, March 25, 2019
Elizabeth Collums on Blog Tour for Passengers, May 13-17
Posted By amy @ 7:36 am | No Comments
by Elizabeth Collums
Publication Date: December 7, 2018
Amite River Press
eBook; 185 Pages
Genre: Historical Fiction
During the Great Irish Famine the Ewing family made their way from their rural cottage to the village of Highland Way. Annie, the oldest daughter was left to care for her mother and younger sister after her father left to find work in Dublin.
A mysterious letter arrives from America forcing Annie, Lily, and Katy into a harrowing journey. The hand written note not only will expose deep secrets, it will also challenge the strength and fortitude of the Ewing women, leading each member into their own soul searching voyage.
Follow this extraordinary passage that begins in Ireland and leads each woman to uncover their own courage and truths in this new world.
Available on Amazon
About the Author
Blog Tour Schedule
Monday, May 13
Review at Bookish Sarah
Review at Comet Readings
Tuesday, May 14
Feature at What Is That Book About
Review & Interview at Passages to the Past
Wednesday, May 15
Guest Post at Myths, Legends, Books & Coffee Pots
Thursday, May 16
Review at Pursuing Stacie
Feature at Coffee and Ink
Friday, May 17
Feature at The Book Junkie Reads
Guest Post at Encouraging Words from the Tea Queen
During the Blog Tour, we will be giving away two $20 Amazon Gift Cards! To enter, please use the Gleam form below.
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm EST on May 17th. You must be 18 or older to enter.
– Giveaway is open to US only.
– Only one entry per household.
– All giveaway entrants agree to be honest and not cheat the systems; any suspicion of fraud is decided upon by blog/site owner and the sponsor, and entrants may be disqualified at our discretion.
– The winner has 48 hours to claim prize or new winner is chosen.